• Hikashop Business
6 years 11 months ago #269815

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaAuction version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hello,

The Auction component is almost perfect for my needs. I do need a few things change or added if possible? I do know you plan on a new version of Hika Auction but when do you plan on this coming out?

(1) Auction start date. If I set the start date to say a few months from now the products stlll allows to bid.
Can it just show auction to start on the set date without access to bid early?

(2) Time and date. Can I set a time as well as a date? This makes it hard to start and end auctions at midnight.

(3) Bidding increments.
Im in need for bidding increments to go up as the bids go up. Please see example.
Basic Bidding Increments
$50-$100 ......................... $5

$100-$250 ....................... $10

$250-$500 ....................... $25

$500-$1,000 .................... $50

$1,000-$2,500 ................. $100

$2,500-$5,000 ................. $250

$5,000-$10,000 ............... $500

$10,000-$25,000 ............. $1,000

$25,000-$50,000 ............. $2,500

$50,000-$100,000 ........... $5,000

$100,000-$500,000 ......... $25,000

$500,000-$1,000,000 ...... $50,000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 11 months ago #269860

Hello,

1. You are right and it's actually not supposed to happen. We just fixed it through the last HikaAuction version, so you'll just have to download it through our website, install it an test it again.

2 , 3.
There is actually no options to do that but it can be interesting to have it, so we'll add it on our TODO list !

Thank you for your feedback.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 11 months ago #269871

For options 2 and 3 would you be willing to develop for a fee?

This is a must have for the website we are building and I am willing to pay for the development.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 11 months ago #269874

I did what you suggested for re-installing and now I have errors and all the css work is messed up.

regionfineart.com/2017/online-auction/product/14-testfriday

6 years 10 months ago #269879

Hello,

That's weird, we actually tested it on our end on a local website and it worked fine without any issue, can you send us a temporary back-end and FTP access through our contact form so that we can directly reproduce and test it on your website ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please, don't forget to specify a link that thread on your message.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 10 months ago #270207

Hello,

I tried to reinstall both Hikashop and Hika Auction. Still not working.
Errors like this happen if you are not logged in: /libraries/joomla/language/text.php on line 310
And you can still bid even if the date set is in the future. That's an big issue for me.

Example page: regionfineart.com/2017/online-auction/product/15-stop-bid-test

This message contains confidential information

6 years 10 months ago #270209

Hello,

Can you download again the last HikaAuction version through our website, install it and test it again, as we have actually added more fix about it ?

If that didn't fix the issue then we'll use the temporary back-end / FTP access you sent us to check and fix that issue.

Thank you.

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 10 months ago #270295

3rd time installing HikaAuction and still no fix. Stating to get pretty upset how this is going.

I have downloading the paid version "com_hikaauction_standard_v2.0.1.zip"

Im not sure this component is going to work at all for my client as it has too many issues. I am willing to pay for the request I have asked for but you have not answered my questions. Do I need to ask somewhere eles within the forms or contact page?

If you cannot fix my issues or let me know if I can pay for custom work I will need to move on as this is going on way to long...

6 years 10 months ago #270320

Hello,

For options 2 and 3 would you be willing to develop for a fee?

This is a must have for the website we are building and I am willing to pay for the development.

Sure you should use our contact form to ask us for a quote about these 2 features :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

3rd time installing HikaAuction and still no fix. Stating to get pretty upset how this is going.

I have downloading the paid version "com_hikaauction_standard_v2.0.1.zip"

Im not sure this component is going to work at all for my client as it has too many issues

Well, that's weird we just tested it again on our end and we were not able to bid for an un-available auction. In fact, a "This item will be sold starting on YYYY-MM-DD" message should display on the auction page.

I just tested the temporary back-end access you sent us and I faced a "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." error message. So you can also send a valid temporar back-end access through our contact form.

Also, the issue can also be coming from the fact that you may have HikaAuction views modification that can be found via "Hikashop->Display->Views". But note that we'll really need a valid back-end access to found out from where your issue is coming.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 10 months ago #270343

Did you actual try to access my site? Or are we trying to drag this out for another week? This is driving me nuts!!!

Tested the account and settings I gave and they work.
I can access the administrator backend and the FTP with what I have provided.

This message contains confidential information

6 years 10 months ago #270347

Hello,

Did you actual try to access my site? Or are we trying to drag this out for another week? This is driving me nuts!!!

Yes I tried your access but I didn't had any information through the "Backend login of site:" so I used your link without the "/2017".
Also, we are here to help you so I'm not trying to drag this out for another week, we want to quickly fix it and that's why I told you :

Also, the issue can also be coming from the fact that you may have HikaAuction views modification that can be found via "Hikashop->Display->Views"

You actually had a view override through the "show_auction" file of the "poductauction" view of your front-end template, via "Hikashop->Display->Views". You'll find attached, a screenshots of what I have when I remove your changes.
Your view's override prevented the fix that was added on the last HikaAuction to be applied so you should remove it and adapt again the new version of the "show_auction" file if you need it.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 10 months ago #270497

I am Happy you are able to make it work but I cannot find the code to replace the mess I must of made.
Can you provide the code please?

6 years 10 months ago #270521

Hello,

Sure, but you won't have to add any code, you'll just have to remove your customization on the "Show_auction" file of the "Auction" view of your front-end template using the "trash" button via "Hikashop->Display->Views", then it should work fine.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds