- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 2
Carousel shows 4 products only
10 years 10 months ago #221859
by mypetfly
Carousel shows 4 products only was created by mypetfly
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errors
Hello,
I'm trying to set up product carousel module, but without success. This module shows 4 products only (but there are more demo products on my site).
What is wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errors
Hello,
I'm trying to set up product carousel module, but without success. This module shows 4 products only (but there are more demo products on my site).
What is wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221861
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
Hi,
In the configuration ; please set a higher value for the width (the very first setting in the screenshot).
Because you're displaying 4 products and the setting "product per slide" is also set to 4.
Regards,
In the configuration ; please set a higher value for the width (the very first setting in the screenshot).
Because you're displaying 4 products and the setting "product per slide" is also set to 4.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221913
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
This hepled and now slider works, but it competely broke section view.
Please, have a look at right.travelsat.com.au/ (right after the main slide).
Shall I contact template technical support or there are any options in hikashop that may help?
I mean fixing width of the carousel.
Please, have a look at right.travelsat.com.au/ (right after the main slide).
Shall I contact template technical support or there are any options in hikashop that may help?
I mean fixing width of the carousel.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by mypetfly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222001
by vseva
Replied by vseva on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
Having the very same problem.
Seems like it has something to do with the widths !?!
And a bit of CSS too.
And by the way, is it responsive?
Seems like it has something to do with the widths !?!
And a bit of CSS too.
And by the way, is it responsive?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222042
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
Hi,
There is potentially a width issue indeed. Please try to use that css at the end of your template css file:
@vseva: you will maybe have to adjust the width too.
We have to look at the code to see what's happening. The current carousels are not responsive, we are looking for a new solution
There is potentially a width issue indeed. Please try to use that css at the end of your template css file:
Code:
.hikashop_main_carousel_div { width: 1040px !important; }
@vseva: you will maybe have to adjust the width too.
We have to look at the code to see what's happening. The current carousels are not responsive, we are looking for a new solution
The following user(s) said Thank You: mypetfly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222229
by vseva
Replied by vseva on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
Yeah.... I tried that but for some reason I'm noticing some of the images aren't coming out the same size as the rest of them, so that particular size (1024px) doesn't work , in my case, for me it's more like 1069px.
But as it's not responsive kind of makes it quite useless.
I'm going to abandon this feature, although it would be nice to have and use, I don't want to take a chance at appearing unprofessional to my clients.
May I suggest incorporating Slick.js (free to use) or Flickity.js , but one needs license for commercial use.
I tried to incorporate slick into the product page, with some success, but I don't have the time nor the knowledge of Hikashop yet to get it to work 100% properly; but it sure would be nice !
Thanks anyways.
But as it's not responsive kind of makes it quite useless.
I'm going to abandon this feature, although it would be nice to have and use, I don't want to take a chance at appearing unprofessional to my clients.
May I suggest incorporating Slick.js (free to use) or Flickity.js , but one needs license for commercial use.
I tried to incorporate slick into the product page, with some success, but I don't have the time nor the knowledge of Hikashop yet to get it to work 100% properly; but it sure would be nice !
Thanks anyways.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222240
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
Yes, this setting worked for me but anyway carousel is not responsive - I've used 3rd party responsive carousel for hikashop (Universal Product Slider).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222249
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
Hi,
Thank you for the feedback.
We'll look at your suggestions (Slick & Flickity) when we'll redo the carousel system.
Regards,
Thank you for the feedback.
We'll look at your suggestions (Slick & Flickity) when we'll redo the carousel system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228814
by vseva
Replied by vseva on topic Carousel shows 4 products only
here's another I found called
Swiper
!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds