Skip to main content

500 behavior::framework not found in div slider

More
5 years 1 week ago #335726 by farzadfarzad
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 500
behavior::framework not found.

Hi
I get a 500 behavior::framework not found error when I select the carousel display option in the hikashop content module.
The debug mode image was also attached.
thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #335727 by nicolas
Hi,

I can't read the numbers on your screenshot.
However, I suppose that the issue is that you have the legacy carousel system activated under the advanced tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please turn that off as the legacy carousel is not compatible with Joomla 4.
The following user(s) said Thank You: farzadfarzad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #335735 by farzadfarzad
Thank you very very much.
You said right. The problem was the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum