- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
how to disable billing address
12 years 3 months ago #159373
by oilibear
how to disable billing address was created by oilibear
Hi,
I would like to disable billing address and leave delivery address only on my checkout as well as remove it from all the email templates & order information pages, could you help me with that?
Is there inbuilt functionality for that or do I have to edit the views?
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammockology.ie/hammocks/
I would like to disable billing address and leave delivery address only on my checkout as well as remove it from all the email templates & order information pages, could you help me with that?
Is there inbuilt functionality for that or do I have to edit the views?
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammockology.ie/hammocks/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159388
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to disable billing address
Hi,
There is no built-in function for that.
You'll have to edit all the views and emails where the billing address area is displayed in order to remove/hide it.
There is no built-in function for that.
You'll have to edit all the views and emails where the billing address area is displayed in order to remove/hide it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159513
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic how to disable billing address
Hi,
Thanks for that, when I try to make the changes to the email templates I get the below error, I literally deleted 2 TDs with the billing address information? any ideas?
"Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /hammocks/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server."
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for that, when I try to make the changes to the email templates I get the below error, I literally deleted 2 TDs with the billing address information? any ideas?
"Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /hammocks/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server."
Thanks,
Kashka
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by oilibear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to disable billing address
Hi,
This is probably the server security module which is refusing the request to modify the email because of all the HTML/PHP code in it.
You'll have to directly edit the email files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail or see with your hosting company if the security system can be configured to not refuse the request.
This is probably the server security module which is refusing the request to modify the email because of all the HTML/PHP code in it.
You'll have to directly edit the email files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail or see with your hosting company if the security system can be configured to not refuse the request.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #160398
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic how to disable billing address
Hi Nicolas,
Could you advice how to modyfy the file view > checkout>address to disable the billing address and leave delivery address only, I tried to just delete the div, but it breaks the page. Code below.
Thanks,
Kashka
Could you advice how to modyfy the file view > checkout>address to disable the billing address and leave delivery address only, I tried to just delete the div, but it breaks the page. Code below.
Thanks,
Kashka
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.3.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php
if($this->identified){
$config = hikashop_config();
$address_selector = (int)$config->get('checkout_address_selector', 0);
$mainId = 'hikashop_checkout_address_billing_only';
$leftId = 'hikashop_checkout_billing_address';
$mainClass = 'hikashop_checkout_address_billing_only';
$leftClass = 'hikashop_checkout_billing_address';
if($this->has_shipping) {
$mainId = 'hikashop_checkout_address';
$leftId = 'hikashop_checkout_address_left_part';
$mainClass = 'hikashop_checkout_address';
$leftClass = 'hikashop_checkout_address_left_part';
}
if(HIKASHOP_RESPONSIVE) {
$mainClass .= ' row-fluid';
$leftClass .= ' span6';
}
?>
<div id="<?php echo $mainId; ?>" class="<?php echo $mainClass; ?>">
<div id="<?php echo $leftId; ?>" class="<?php echo $leftClass; ?>">
<fieldset class="hika_address_field" id="hikashop_checkout_billing_address">
<legend><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
if(empty($address_selector) || $address_selector == 0) {
$this->type = 'billing';
echo $this->loadTemplate('view');
} else {
$this->type = 'billing';
echo $this->loadTemplate('select');
}
if($this->has_shipping) {
?>
</fieldset>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_checkout_address_right_part" class="hikashop_checkout_address_right_part<?php if(HIKASHOP_RESPONSIVE){ echo ' span6';} ?>">
<fieldset class="hika_address_field" id="hikashop_checkout_shipping_address">
<legend><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
$checked = '';
$style = '';
$override = false;
foreach($this->currentShipping as $selectedMethod){
if(!empty($selectedMethod) && method_exists($selectedMethod, 'getShippingAddress')) {
$override = $selectedMethod->getShippingAddress();
}
}
if(!empty($override)) {
?> <span class="hikashop_checkout_billing_address_info"><?php
echo $override;
?></span>
<?php
} else if(!empty($address_selector)) {
$this->type = 'shipping';
echo $this->loadTemplate('select');
} else {
if($config->get('shipping_address_same_checkbox', 1)) {
$onclick = 'return hikashopSameAddress(this.checked);';
if($this->shipping_address==$this->billing_address){
$checked = 'checked="checked" ';
$style = ' style="display:none"';
$nb_addresses = count(@$this->addresses);
if($nb_addresses==1){
$address = reset($this->addresses);
$onclick='if(!this.checked) { hikashopEditAddress(document.getElementById(\'hikashop_checkout_shipping_address_edit_'.$address->address_id.'\'),1,false); } '.$onclick;
}
}
?>
<label for="same_address">
<input class="hikashop_checkout_shipping_same_address inputbox" <?php echo $checked; ?>type="checkbox" id="same_address" name="same_address" value="yes" alt="Same address" onclick="<?php echo $onclick; ?>" />
<?php echo JText::_('SAME_AS_BILLING');?>
</label>
<?php
} else {
$style = '';
}
?>
<div class="hikashop_checkout_shipping_div" id="hikashop_checkout_shipping_div" <?php echo $style;?>>
<?php
$this->type = 'shipping';
echo $this->loadTemplate('view');
?>
</div>
<?php
}
}
?>
</fieldset>
</div>
</div>
<div style="clear:both"></div>
<?php
}else{
}
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Xavier. Reason: Use of [code] tag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160439
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic how to disable billing address
Hi,
I think that the easiest way is to set the div with the id "hikashop_checkout_address_right_part" to "display:none;".
and make a translation override on the key "HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS" to display shipping address instead of billing.
This way you will not broke the save of the addresses, etc.
I think that the easiest way is to set the div with the id "hikashop_checkout_address_right_part" to "display:none;".
and make a translation override on the key "HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS" to display shipping address instead of billing.
This way you will not broke the save of the addresses, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160532
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic how to disable billing address
Hi Xavier,
Can you advice how to make a translation override on the key "HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS" to display shipping address instead of billing, please?
Thanks,
kashka
Can you advice how to make a translation override on the key "HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS" to display shipping address instead of billing, please?
Thanks,
kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160540
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic how to disable billing address
I tied to just disable (display:none;) the div and it broke the layout.
Kashka
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160545
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic how to disable billing address
Hi,
For the translation:
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
For the customisation:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Adding the display none force the view to go from two columns to only one, so there is some CSS properties which could be required.
For the translation:
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
For the customisation:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Adding the display none force the view to go from two columns to only one, so there is some CSS properties which could be required.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179869
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic how to disable billing address
Hi,
it's been 4 months since I post that query but I finally got to implement it and I just want to say thank you for the solution, it worked magic, much appreciated.
Thanks,
Kashka
it's been 4 months since I post that query but I finally got to implement it and I just want to say thank you for the solution, it worked magic, much appreciated.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds