- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Last step of checkout doesn't work
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204670
by voj
Last step of checkout doesn't work was created by voj
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error msg
Hello,
i want to go online with my online shop as soon as possible. Several weeks ago I checked the checkout process and the process with paypal / cash worked really fine.
But now in my final tests I see the last step ("buy" btn) of the process doesn't work and i can't find the failure.
Description:
All steps of the process I can follow (payment, deliver) but the last step with the "buy" btn has no effect. The website switches to the next step but the page from the last step shows up, without any messages. The messages-Function is working.
I configured 4 steps for the checkout process. (step-0,step-1,step-2,step-3). In step-3 is the "buy" btn. To this step-3 is is everythink ok.
But:
if I click the "buy" btn the url change to step-4. But nothing happen. I tested all payment methods and delivery methods.
I hope you can help me very soon.
cheers
Daniel
Edit:
I found in the debugger that the methode hikashopcheckmethods() not referenced.
But this method is commented?
How can I fix this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error msg
Hello,
i want to go online with my online shop as soon as possible. Several weeks ago I checked the checkout process and the process with paypal / cash worked really fine.
But now in my final tests I see the last step ("buy" btn) of the process doesn't work and i can't find the failure.
Description:
All steps of the process I can follow (payment, deliver) but the last step with the "buy" btn has no effect. The website switches to the next step but the page from the last step shows up, without any messages. The messages-Function is working.
I configured 4 steps for the checkout process. (step-0,step-1,step-2,step-3). In step-3 is the "buy" btn. To this step-3 is is everythink ok.
But:
if I click the "buy" btn the url change to step-4. But nothing happen. I tested all payment methods and delivery methods.
I hope you can help me very soon.
cheers
Daniel
Edit:
I found in the debugger that the methode hikashopcheckmethods() not referenced.
Code:
[b]<!--[/b]
function isSelected(radiovar){
if(radiovar.checked){
return true;
}
for(var a=0; a < radiovar.length; a++){
if(radiovar[a].checked && radiovar[a].value.length>0) return true;
}
return false;
}
function hikashopCheckMethods() {
var varform = document["hikashop_checkout_form"];
if(typeof varform.elements["hikashop_payment"] != "undefined" && !isSelected(varform.elements['hikashop_payment'])) {
alert("Bitte füllen Sie die Zahlungsinformationen aus");
return false;
}
How can I fix this?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by voj.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Last step of checkout doesn't work
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration so that we could see how you configured your checkout ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration so that we could see how you configured your checkout ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205076
by voj
Replied by voj on topic Last step of checkout doesn't work
hi nicolas,
thank you for your answer.
For any other mistakes I am using a javascript loader. This loader striped some javascripts included yours.
Now its working.
I have some other issues but for this i will open a new topic:
-For example i have a different css beavior then a hikamodul loaded
Thank you
thank you for your answer.
For any other mistakes I am using a javascript loader. This loader striped some javascripts included yours.
Now its working.
I have some other issues but for this i will open a new topic:
-For example i have a different css beavior then a hikamodul loaded
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds