- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Add the JS to the end of checkout
10 years 2 months ago #246953
by progfloyd
Add the JS to the end of checkout was created by progfloyd
Hello,
I got an affliate code like this:
I wnat to add this code to the end.php of the checkout.
How can I get the "order total" and the "order number" from the order?
Thank you. :blush:
Regards,
JS
I got an affliate code like this:
Code:
<script>
VA.remoteLoad({
whiteLabel: { id: 8, siteId: 1201, domain: 'vbtrax.com' },
conversion: true,
conversionData: {
step: 'sale', // conversion name
revenue: '', // revenue share
orderTotal: '', // order total
order: '' // order number
},
locale: "en-US", mkt: true
});
</script>
I wnat to add this code to the end.php of the checkout.
How can I get the "order total" and the "order number" from the order?
Thank you. :blush:
Regards,
JS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #246960
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add the JS to the end of checkout
Hello,
The best solution in your case will be to put your JS code through the "After_end" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop".
Also, Order informations can be accessed using the "$this->order" variable.
The best solution in your case will be to put your JS code through the "After_end" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop".
Also, Order informations can be accessed using the "$this->order" variable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246997
by progfloyd
Replied by progfloyd on topic Add the JS to the end of checkout
Hello,
I try to add the code:
But It can't get the order number,
Do I miss something?
Thank you very much.
I try to add the code:
Code:
<?php echo $this->order->order_number;?>
But It can't get the order number,
Do I miss something?
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #247007
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add the JS to the end of checkout
Hello,
You should firstly see what you have on the "$this->order" variable by using a var_dump.
You should firstly see what you have on the "$this->order" variable by using a var_dump.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds