- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Show same address choise not visible?
6 years 11 months ago #311879
by stof
Show same address choise not visible? was created by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
Hi ,
I have a problem with the address during checkout.
When I create a new account. And give in the address .. I dont see the checkbox with 'my billing address is the same as the delivery address'
Instead after filling in the address and confirm it I need to fill in again the address.
How come I dont see the checkbox ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
Hi ,
I have a problem with the address during checkout.
When I create a new account. And give in the address .. I dont see the checkbox with 'my billing address is the same as the delivery address'
Instead after filling in the address and confirm it I need to fill in again the address.
How come I dont see the checkbox ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311883
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show same address choise not visible?
Hi,
That checkbox will only display if you have activated the "Show 'same address' checkbox" setting of the "Login" view in the Checkout workflow of the HikaShop configuration.
So please check on that.
That checkbox will only display if you have activated the "Show 'same address' checkbox" setting of the "Login" view in the Checkout workflow of the HikaShop configuration.
So please check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315802
by stof
Replied by stof on topic Show same address choise not visible?
Hi ,
This is checked. But still I don't see the checkbox and have to fill in a second address.
What else could this be?
This is checked. But still I don't see the checkbox and have to fill in a second address.
What else could this be?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315803
by stof
Replied by stof on topic Show same address choise not visible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315804
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show same address choise not visible?
Hi,
I see you're using HikaShop 4.2.1 and not the 4.2.2 as you stated in your first message. Please update your HikaShop.
If that doesn't help, please check if you have the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ via FTP.
If you do try renaming that folder and see if that helps.
I see you're using HikaShop 4.2.1 and not the 4.2.2 as you stated in your first message. Please update your HikaShop.
If that doesn't help, please check if you have the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ via FTP.
If you do try renaming that folder and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds