Skip to main content

Show same address choise not visible?

More
6 years 11 months ago #311879 by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest

Hi ,

I have a problem with the address during checkout.
When I create a new account. And give in the address .. I dont see the checkbox with 'my billing address is the same as the delivery address'

Instead after filling in the address and confirm it I need to fill in again the address.

How come I dont see the checkbox ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #311883 by nicolas
Hi,

That checkbox will only display if you have activated the "Show 'same address' checkbox" setting of the "Login" view in the Checkout workflow of the HikaShop configuration.
So please check on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #315802 by stof
Hi ,

This is checked. But still I don't see the checkbox and have to fill in a second address.
What else could this be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #315803 by stof

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #315804 by nicolas
Hi,

I see you're using HikaShop 4.2.1 and not the 4.2.2 as you stated in your first message. Please update your HikaShop.
If that doesn't help, please check if you have the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ via FTP.
If you do try renaming that folder and see if that helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum