- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Before Hikashop buying
6 years 11 months ago #312510
by xavante
Before Hikashop buying was created by xavante
Hi,
in Russian-language part of forum no one understands the essence of issue.
Now I use Rockquickqart, where when choosing a payment in Paypal, order data is transferred from the form to the Paypal side. In component settings, email of the payee (store) and shipping cost are indicated.
Accordingly, client does not enter absolutely any of his data on site, and as a seller, I receive a notification about payment of order, with composition of order and delivery address in body letter from Paypal. All customer data (delivery address, etc.) I receive from paypal.
Like these:
Does Hikashop have similar settings?
Thanks.
in Russian-language part of forum no one understands the essence of issue.
So far, following circumstance stops me from buying Hikashop:progreccor wrote: I repeat again - I did not use and do not use paypal.
You can banally google the English part of the forum or ask Nikolas a direct question.
Now I use Rockquickqart, where when choosing a payment in Paypal, order data is transferred from the form to the Paypal side. In component settings, email of the payee (store) and shipping cost are indicated.
Accordingly, client does not enter absolutely any of his data on site, and as a seller, I receive a notification about payment of order, with composition of order and delivery address in body letter from Paypal. All customer data (delivery address, etc.) I receive from paypal.
Like these:
Does Hikashop have similar settings?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 10 months ago #312545
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Before Hikashop buying
Hello,
Using the Hikashop Paypal payment method should do the job but can you give us more information through some screenshot for example about what exactly mean by :
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Using the Hikashop Paypal payment method should do the job but can you give us more information through some screenshot for example about what exactly mean by :
Accordingly, client does not enter absolutely any of his data on site, and as a seller, I receive a notification about payment of order, with composition of order and delivery address in body letter from Paypal. All customer data (delivery address, etc.) I receive from paypal.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312561
by xavante
Replied by xavante on topic Before Hikashop buying
Hello Mohamed,
just try make order (this is no ad) and you'll see how it work.
Link ↓
Screenshot with email from Paypal with client order you can see above (on Russian - sorry)
Thank you!
just try make order (this is no ad) and you'll see how it work.
Link ↓
Code:
https://ctamodels.com/decals
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 10 months ago #312564
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Before Hikashop buying
Hello,
You can either configure your checkout like this or use a Payment method like "Paypel Express".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
You can either configure your checkout like this or use a Payment method like "Paypel Express".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xavante
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312581
by xavante
Replied by xavante on topic Before Hikashop buying
Many thanks Mohamed!
I'll check these.
I'll check these.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds