- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Which view is the final cart summary
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #321065
by fhmanas
Which view is the final cart summary was created by fhmanas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
Hello, I know how the procedure for adjusting the different views and css manipulation both in my template and through Hikashop.
I am trying to align items in the cart, I know how to do it, however for the life of me, I can't find the view file of the final cart summary before confirm.
I know it is not Display->View->Cart->show because that is the one for cart summary associated with a menu link, because I have already adjusted that and it is already good.
I thought it was Display->View-Checkout->cart but any modifications I make does not do anything to the checkout cart, I have even added intentional errors to the php and added H1 tags, just to see if it would have any effect but it is not having any effect. I returned it default. So which one is it?
Please help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
Hello, I know how the procedure for adjusting the different views and css manipulation both in my template and through Hikashop.
I am trying to align items in the cart, I know how to do it, however for the life of me, I can't find the view file of the final cart summary before confirm.
I know it is not Display->View->Cart->show because that is the one for cart summary associated with a menu link, because I have already adjusted that and it is already good.
I thought it was Display->View-Checkout->cart but any modifications I make does not do anything to the checkout cart, I have even added intentional errors to the php and added H1 tags, just to see if it would have any effect but it is not having any effect. I returned it default. So which one is it?
Please help.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by fhmanas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321069
by fhmanas
Replied by fhmanas on topic Which view is the final cart summary
Finally found it after searching using grep and and looking for content. In any case, for anyone else trying to find the view it's Display->View->Checkout->show_block_cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds