- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 6
acymailing table does not exist
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #326938
by Formidog
acymailing table does not exist was created by Formidog
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
formidog.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1146
Good afternoon
I have a user issue with acymailing integration
in the checkout i get the message
1146
Table '......_acymailing-subscriber" does not exist
I suppose this has to do with Hikashop trying to add the new hikashop user to the Acymailing user table.
(I have temporary Acymailing disabled)
The error message refers to Acymailing 5... and I use Acymaling 6
The tables from acymaling 5 had a "acymailing" prefix, whereas Acymaling 6 use "acym"
Where do I fix this problem
greetz
Dick
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1146
Good afternoon
I have a user issue with acymailing integration
in the checkout i get the message
1146
Table '......_acymailing-subscriber" does not exist
I suppose this has to do with Hikashop trying to add the new hikashop user to the Acymailing user table.
(I have temporary Acymailing disabled)
The error message refers to Acymailing 5... and I use Acymaling 6
The tables from acymaling 5 had a "acymailing" prefix, whereas Acymaling 6 use "acym"
Where do I fix this problem
greetz
Dick
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Formidog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #326946
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic acymailing table does not exist
Hi,
When you have such error, the first thing to do is to activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That way, it should display the call stack of the error (a list of files, functions and lines the code went through up until the error).
This alone should help identify where the problem comes from.
On our end, the only things which link with AcyMailing 5 are the plugin "hikashop" of the group "acymailing" and the plugin "acymailing" of the group "hikashop". So if you're using AcyMailing 6, you need to make sure that these plugins are turned off in the joomla plugins manager.
When you have such error, the first thing to do is to activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That way, it should display the call stack of the error (a list of files, functions and lines the code went through up until the error).
This alone should help identify where the problem comes from.
On our end, the only things which link with AcyMailing 5 are the plugin "hikashop" of the group "acymailing" and the plugin "acymailing" of the group "hikashop". So if you're using AcyMailing 6, you need to make sure that these plugins are turned off in the joomla plugins manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Formidog
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds