Skip to main content

Adding Address and contact Information

More
4 years 11 months ago #336302 by bruce@brucedill.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 2022sscanational.com/index.php/shopping-cart2
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

We want to capture the user's address and contact information. I must not have something set right. My eyes are blurry at this point. Can you tell me where I messed up?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #336304 by nicolas
Hi,

You must have removed the "login" and / or the "address" views from the "checkout workflow" editor under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please make sure that both are in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #336306 by bruce@brucedill.com
Good Morning and thank you for your help. I made the changes to add the address. On the frontend I receive a message telling me to add the addresses but the elements don't appear. Please see attached.


THANKS AGAIN.

Bruce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #336307 by nicolas
Hi,

This indicates that you removed the "login" view of the "checkout workflow" editor under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please make sure that both "login" AND "address" are in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #336313 by bruce@brucedill.com
OK, I easily added the login. Thank you so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum