- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 2
Delete / Refresh Cart on Checkout gets Errors
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339575
by Uriel
Delete / Refresh Cart on Checkout gets Errors was created by Uriel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Please complete the Name field
Please complete the Name Color field
Please enter a value for the field Name
Please enter a value for the field Name Color
Hi Hikashop Team!
I am experiencing an error when I try to Delete or Refresh Items in the Cart, once Added.
I understand that my Hikashop Business is not that Latest Version but I am not ready to Upgrade this as it may cause other Issues.
I've tried the recommendations in other other Forum Topics such as deleting the Menu Items but I am not able to solve this issue.
Also tried switching to a Default Joomla Template, which makes no difference...
When I click on Delete or Refresh I get this error:
Error
Please complete the Name field
Please complete the Name Color field
Please enter a value for the field Name
Please enter a value for the field Name Color
Hikashop states to populate these fields but they are Populated...?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Please complete the Name field
Please complete the Name Color field
Please enter a value for the field Name
Please enter a value for the field Name Color
Hi Hikashop Team!
I am experiencing an error when I try to Delete or Refresh Items in the Cart, once Added.
I understand that my Hikashop Business is not that Latest Version but I am not ready to Upgrade this as it may cause other Issues.
I've tried the recommendations in other other Forum Topics such as deleting the Menu Items but I am not able to solve this issue.
Also tried switching to a Default Joomla Template, which makes no difference...
When I click on Delete or Refresh I get this error:
Error
Please complete the Name field
Please complete the Name Color field
Please enter a value for the field Name
Please enter a value for the field Name Color
Hikashop states to populate these fields but they are Populated...?
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Uriel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339582
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Delete / Refresh Cart on Checkout gets Errors
Hi,
I'm not sure what is the problem.
I would surely recommend updating, but I'm not sure it would help.
I do see several javascript errors in the console of the browser on the checkout.
These are caused by some optimization tool moving the javascript files and code in the header at the end of the body, resulting in the javascript directly in the middle of the body not finding what should be already loaded.
I would recommend disabling this so that the javascript is properly added to the head of the pages. That might be enough to fix the problem.
If not, the next step would be trying with the default template of Joomla, to see if it is linked to a view override, or some problem in the template, and if you have the problem even with the default template, then updating should be the solution.
The frontend of HikaShop on your website looks fairly normal so I don't expect much issue with the update of HikaShop. I think it will do more good than bad.
I'm not sure what is the problem.
I would surely recommend updating, but I'm not sure it would help.
I do see several javascript errors in the console of the browser on the checkout.
These are caused by some optimization tool moving the javascript files and code in the header at the end of the body, resulting in the javascript directly in the middle of the body not finding what should be already loaded.
I would recommend disabling this so that the javascript is properly added to the head of the pages. That might be enough to fix the problem.
If not, the next step would be trying with the default template of Joomla, to see if it is linked to a view override, or some problem in the template, and if you have the problem even with the default template, then updating should be the solution.
The frontend of HikaShop on your website looks fairly normal so I don't expect much issue with the update of HikaShop. I think it will do more good than bad.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339594
by Uriel
Replied by Uriel on topic Delete / Refresh Cart on Checkout gets Errors
Hi Nicolas, thank you for the reply.
Are you able to tell which Component is messing with the Java Script?
I have tried a few and I am not able to uninstall all of them - So I think the best way forward is to delete the files and the database Tables of those components - no?
Are you able to tell which Component is messing with the Java Script?
I have tried a few and I am not able to uninstall all of them - So I think the best way forward is to delete the files and the database Tables of those components - no?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339599
by Uriel
Replied by Uriel on topic Delete / Refresh Cart on Checkout gets Errors
Don't stress about this - I have found the Plugin that is causing the issues!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds