Can't edit quantity box in cart since latest update

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341182

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi, I updated to the latest version of Hikashop last night and since then the quantity box in the cart can't be typed in to edit the quantity.
I do have some custom views but I tried removing these (by renaming the folder temporarily) and the problem still occurs. Can you help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 11 months ago #341185

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end. However, looking into it on your website I think I found the solution. I've added a patch on our end.
Please download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours to get the patch and it should hopefully work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: infinityb

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341199

Hi, that has fixed it, thank you!

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341550

The same problem.
Сart quantity field cannot be entered to edit quantity after upgrade to version 4.5.1
Please help me.

1 year 11 months ago #341554

Hi,

While the result might look similar, since the patch we talk about here has been included 2 weeks ago, you probably don't have the same problem.
Please provide the URL of a page where you have the problem so that we can look at the situation.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341564

goldenphae.com/shop/checkout
The product is added to the cart and if you click on the add button several times, the product will be added in an amount equal to clicking on the add to cart button. However, the cart itself displays only the quantity of the product and there is no way to change this quantity. Only delete. Before the update everything worked great. Changing the template does not affect the result.

1 year 11 months ago #341566

Hi,

Can you check the settings under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration page ?
There, in the "Cart" view, you have a setting "read only". If that setting is activated, the quantity input will be removed from the cart display and you'll only see the quantity as a text that you can't change.
The look of what I see on your checkout is precisely what you would get wen that setting is activated.
So please check if that's the case, and if so, please turn it off and it should display like you want.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341581

I checked these settings before asking for help. Now I checked again. Moreover, I activated the read-only option and looked at the changes. The cross disappears, which will remove the product from the cart and only the quantity of the product remains. When I disabled "read-only" everything went back to the way it was before. The cross will remove the product from the cart, the quantity of the product cannot be changed.

1 year 11 months ago #341587

Hi,

Then it's probably because you've set the "quantity input" to "none" in the settings of the products, or in the main "quantity input method" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
That means you don't want a quantity input for these products and thus it will be removed from the checkout too.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341599

Hi,
Problem fixed, thanks!
Required to change settings from inherit to default.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds