- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Extra registration form right after <body> tag in Joomla 4
- remcovolbeda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 6 months ago #350184
by remcovolbeda
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error, but double registration-form
Hi,
I am migrating my Joomla 3 website to Joomla 4. The migration went well, but now I see an extra registration form.
in the source I see a script, containing the html for the form. No idea how it gets there. The html-code is placed right after the <body>-tag.
Kind regards,
Peter
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error, but double registration-form
Hi,
I am migrating my Joomla 3 website to Joomla 4. The migration went well, but now I see an extra registration form.
in the source I see a script, containing the html for the form. No idea how it gets there. The html-code is placed right after the <body>-tag.
Kind regards,
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remcovolbeda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #350187
by remcovolbeda
Replied by remcovolbeda on topic Extra registration form right after <body> tag in Joomla 4
I did not have the latest version of HikaShop. After installing it, the problem was solved.
Sorry for this. Topic can be closed
Sorry for this. Topic can be closed
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by remcovolbeda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds