- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 3
Required Fields
- jfischer_hika
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #355147
by jfischer_hika
Required Fields was created by jfischer_hika
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to have a custom item field optional when added to cart but required to proceed to checkout?
I have a product with some custom fields for color options. I want to allow the customers to add product to cart without selecting a color option but make the color option required to complete the purchase.
Do you know of a way to achieve this?
Thank You
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to have a custom item field optional when added to cart but required to proceed to checkout?
I have a product with some custom fields for color options. I want to allow the customers to add product to cart without selecting a color option but make the color option required to complete the purchase.
Do you know of a way to achieve this?
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Required Fields
Hi,
There is no mechanism for that.
Either the field is required, and the check is done during the add to cart, or the field is not required and the field won't be checked at all.
There is no mechanism for that.
Either the field is required, and the check is done during the add to cart, or the field is not required and the field won't be checked at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds