- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Presence of unwanted texts
2 years 3 months ago #361496
by palmarosa
Presence of unwanted texts was created by palmarosa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.anticheterrecaruso.it/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.04
-- Joomla version -- : 5
In the text of the shipping method selection in the shopping cart, the phrase 'free shipping' is repeated twice. How do I delete the repetition?
Also in the "Payment method", next to "Bank transfer" the words "Free payment" appear, which I would like to delete. Can you help me? Thank you very much.
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.04
-- Joomla version -- : 5
In the text of the shipping method selection in the shopping cart, the phrase 'free shipping' is repeated twice. How do I delete the repetition?
Also in the "Payment method", next to "Bank transfer" the words "Free payment" appear, which I would like to delete. Can you help me? Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 3 months ago #361497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Presence of unwanted texts
Hi,
You can use translation overrides to change these texts:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use translation overrides to change these texts:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds