Skip to main content

Set button color of cart module

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #364557 by aromamassage
Hi all, I created a user.css for my cassiopeia template where the buttons and cards have a dark background and light text.

now I have this problem:
the hikashop cart module (set as card module style in settings) appears with a light background and light text.
basically from what I saw of the user.css it only takes the text color
and from hikashop.css it takes the light background of the hikabtn that I can't change in any way.

how can I set it using only the user.css? or only the hikabtn css only for this module?

___________________________________________________________________________
Moderator :

Please don't edit your message long after posting it, this messes up our ticket service system,
and increases our response times for everyone, you understand.
Thank you for understanding
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #364562 by nicolas
Hi,

Why can't you change the color of the hikabtn in your user.css ? I'm not following you.

For example, if you use:
Code:
.hikabtn{ color: blue !important; }
in your user.css, I don't see how the CSS from the hikashop.css would be able to take priority.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #364571 by aromamassage
I can't change it because if I insert the string you suggested it changes all the writings of all the hika buttons, therefore also of the add to cart, details and whishlist buttons that I would like to remain the same, because they see themselves well as they are

Similarly, if I insert
Code:
.hikabtn{ background-color: blue !important; }
it changes the background of all the buttons.

I actually want to change or set only the cart module button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #364575 by Philip
Hello,

Then you can add another class/id in your selector in order to restrict the command to the required context.
In details, before :
.hikabtn{ color: blue !important; }
after :
.required_context_class_html .hikabtn{ color: blue !important; }

Regards
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #364594 by aromamassage
Solved adding hikashop_cart_proceed_to_checkout.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum