- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Inserimento immagine dei prodotti
- effegraphica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176783
by effegraphica
Inserimento immagine dei prodotti was created by effegraphica
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox on Mac OSX
Salve,
inserisco un nuovo prodotto nel catalogo e voglio inserire l'immagine con "specifica la posizione del file" ma scrivendo per intero il percorso images/cartella/cartella/nomefile.jpg non mi carica l'immagine ma mi fa vedere sempre la immagine di default
Anche se il percorso è images/cartella/nomefile.jpg non mi carica l'immagine
Ho provato più volte e con articoli diversi e di diverse categorie ma ottengo sempre lo stesso risultato, che posso fare?
Hi,
I create a new product in the catalog and want to place the image with "specifies the location of the file" but writing the full path images/folde /folder/nomefile.jpg did not charge me a picture but only the default image
Even if the path is images/folder/nomefile.jpg I do not load the image
I tried several times and with different items of different categories but I always get the same result, what can I do?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox on Mac OSX
Salve,
inserisco un nuovo prodotto nel catalogo e voglio inserire l'immagine con "specifica la posizione del file" ma scrivendo per intero il percorso images/cartella/cartella/nomefile.jpg non mi carica l'immagine ma mi fa vedere sempre la immagine di default
Anche se il percorso è images/cartella/nomefile.jpg non mi carica l'immagine
Ho provato più volte e con articoli diversi e di diverse categorie ma ottengo sempre lo stesso risultato, che posso fare?
Hi,
I create a new product in the catalog and want to place the image with "specifies the location of the file" but writing the full path images/folde /folder/nomefile.jpg did not charge me a picture but only the default image
Even if the path is images/folder/nomefile.jpg I do not load the image
I tried several times and with different items of different categories but I always get the same result, what can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Inserimento immagine dei prodotti
Hi,
You need to have your image in the folder of the "upload folder" option of the configuration or one of its sub folders and then, you can enter in your product the path from that upload folder for the image.
So by default, the upload folder is in media/com_hikashop/upload. So if you upload your image in media/com_hikashop/upload/my_folder/my_image.jpg, you need to enter in the product the path my_folder/my_image.jpg
In fact, you can use the "select" button next to the "add" button to simply select the image.
You need to have your image in the folder of the "upload folder" option of the configuration or one of its sub folders and then, you can enter in your product the path from that upload folder for the image.
So by default, the upload folder is in media/com_hikashop/upload. So if you upload your image in media/com_hikashop/upload/my_folder/my_image.jpg, you need to enter in the product the path my_folder/my_image.jpg
In fact, you can use the "select" button next to the "add" button to simply select the image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds