Skip to main content

Multiple Link Dropdowns for purchase location - Catalog mode

More
8 years 5 months ago #290993 by simplecms
I am wanting to have a custom field system that allows several dropdowns with links inside them (per product links - not global custom field links) like this page: www.michaelconnelly.com/novels/the-gods-of-guilt/ underneath the image. I need multiple dropdowns (all titled) and individual links on where to buy the product. I'm sure the answer is out there but I have no idea how to search for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #291019 by Jerome
Hello,

It would require some customization of your product page.
Afterwards, you can see to use some product custom fields ; so you can store the links in specific columns that you will be able to access in the product page.
But the display of your "dropdowns with links" is too specific to be provided by a custom field.

If you have some development knowledge, you can also see to create a "plugin custom field" to have a plugin providing a specific interface for edition and display.
But using classical custom field with a view override for the display will be easier to implement.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum