How to make a product discount

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341249

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0

Hi,
There is a simple question, but i cant find answer in doc or in forum...
How to add product discount ?

I see i can add discount in the config, but i dont understand how i can select it in the products.
And for a simple product discount, if i just want to go in a product configuration and make a discount on it, how can i do that ?

Sorry for this question, but i cant find answer in your doc.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 11 months ago #341252

Hi,

You can go in the menu Orders>Discounts, click on the "new" button and in it enter the percentage or the amount and select the product in the "products" option.
If you want to be able to apply discounts from the products, what you can do is pre create discounts in the menu Orders>Discounts and restrict each discount to an unpublished category corresponding to that discount.
Then, in each product, you can add these categories as a second category of your products to automatically apply the discount to the product.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thefbi

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341258

Thank you.
It is clear now.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds