- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Cart module disappears when viewing product details
1 year 10 months ago #364379
by Bifrons
Cart module disappears when viewing product details was created by Bifrons
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 5.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello Hikashopers
On the page where I have my 2 products, when I add 1 to the cart, the module updates and indicates the quantity 1, then it's all good.
But when I go to see the product details, the cart module disappears?
I searched in the Hika configuration but I can't find anything
What can I do? and thanks in advance for the help
-- Joomla version -- : 5.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello Hikashopers
On the page where I have my 2 products, when I add 1 to the cart, the module updates and indicates the quantity 1, then it's all good.
But when I go to see the product details, the cart module disappears?
I searched in the Hika configuration but I can't find anything
What can I do? and thanks in advance for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module disappears when viewing product details
Hi,
Check the settings of the cart module (in the modules manager of Joomla).
First, Joomla has "menu assignment" settings to restrict a module on some menu items and not others. So this could be the cause of what you're describing.
Also, the cart module has display settings to display itself on not on the different types of HikaShop pages. So make sure that these display settings are configured properly.
Check the settings of the cart module (in the modules manager of Joomla).
First, Joomla has "menu assignment" settings to restrict a module on some menu items and not others. So this could be the cause of what you're describing.
Also, the cart module has display settings to display itself on not on the different types of HikaShop pages. So make sure that these display settings are configured properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bifrons
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364385
by Bifrons
Replied by Bifrons on topic Cart module disappears when viewing product details
Hello
Thank's for the answer, but all are OK in the settings of the module Hika (I have check all options for test) and the menu assignment is also OK. The Shop is not puplished for all, only Special can access because it is not finish !
I search also to obtain an unique link for all the variantes I have. Is it possible to do ?
Thank's
Thank's for the answer, but all are OK in the settings of the module Hika (I have check all options for test) and the menu assignment is also OK. The Shop is not puplished for all, only Special can access because it is not finish !
I search also to obtain an unique link for all the variantes I have. Is it possible to do ?
Thank's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module disappears when viewing product details
Hi,
Then, it could also come from caching and would would actually be looking at the cart module cached, not what it would actually be displaying.
If you change the id of the product in the URL of the product page to the id of the variant, you'll have the variant preselected when you arrive on the page. Is that was you were asking ?
Then, it could also come from caching and would would actually be looking at the cart module cached, not what it would actually be displaying.
If you change the id of the product in the URL of the product page to the id of the variant, you'll have the variant preselected when you arrive on the page. Is that was you were asking ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #364391
by Bifrons
Replied by Bifrons on topic Cart module disappears when viewing product details
For shoppingcart it's OK 
I don't have one page by product = no link to see and copy/past and adapt because I have 5 products on the same pase with button to select
If You have a sample link, welcome, after maybe I can do the job (link direct to add product to the cart)
I don't have one page by product = no link to see and copy/past and adapt because I have 5 products on the same pase with button to select
If You have a sample link, welcome, after maybe I can do the job (link direct to add product to the cart)
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Bifrons. Reason: forget : (link direct to add product to the cart)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module disappears when viewing product details
Hi,
For example, for the product :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/.../product/2-stilettos
You can see many variants selectable on the page.
If you want to access that page with another variant than the default one, you can change the "2" in the URL to the id of the variant.
For example, for the green size 6 variant, the id is 67 on our demo website, so the URL would become:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...product/67-stilettos
And if you use that link, you can see that the green size 6 variant appears directly.
For example, for the product :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/.../product/2-stilettos
You can see many variants selectable on the page.
If you want to access that page with another variant than the default one, you can change the "2" in the URL to the id of the variant.
For example, for the green size 6 variant, the id is 67 on our demo website, so the URL would become:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...product/67-stilettos
And if you use that link, you can see that the green size 6 variant appears directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bifrons
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds