Default price access level

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
10 years 8 months ago #116878

Suggestion for future version :)

I have found a few forum posts on the subject of price access levels and have just been through changing the level on some 700 products so that only registered users can see prices/add to cart. Easy via SQL in phpmyadmin but time intensive in the HS backend.

It would be great if a future version of Hikashop enabled us to set a default price access level for new products. This would enable new products to be uploaded or changed via csv. At the moment, because of the comma formatting required in the ACL for the price field, it is impossible to bulk import restricted prices. Also, ATM it is easy to miss setting the access when entering new products singularly in the back end.

Just my 2c - but would be a great feature for those using Hikashop for wholesaler purposes.

Keep up the fantastic work guys, Hikashop gets a zillion stars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 8 months ago #116902

Hi there,

First thanks for your feedback, we are indeed working to make our product create page more convenient and pleasant to use.
We take note of your suggestion but I would like to remind you that we know propose a mass action feature which is quite efficient if you want to change the price for multiple products at the same time. It can be use on variant and will allow you to set a specific price for each product which a specific characteristic. Try it and tell us if it fits your needs.

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 1 month ago #304814

I like the suggestion of Eliot. When entering prices it is not easy to every time re-define the access levels. So a default setting would be welcome.

Following your approach with using the mass action feature.
Can you provide some more detailed instructions on who to do this.
I was thinking to have the access levels set to Registered and Super Users only. Whenever a new price is entered.

• Thank you received: 612
5 years 2 weeks ago #305728

Hello,

You can do lot of different operation with the Massactions and so in order to be able to help you, you will have to detail more your needs, the context (before/after) and purpose.

Regards

[MODERATOR :]We are really sorry for the answer delay, we have faced an issue with our work tools which lead us to not see your message until now.
This issue only concerns the first message of users, and so we are sorry that our first contact with you didn't go well.
Once again sorry for the inconvenience.
The HikaShop Team

Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 2 weeks ago #305762

Thanks for the reply.
I solved by using an CSV import.

Still, for any manual update... Elliot suggestion still stands.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds