Custom fields read only
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276589
by erix
Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Custom fields read only was created by erix
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.02
Hi,
I've search on the forum but I didn't find anything so here is my question.
I looking for a way to create a custom field where my customer could fill the information on his registration and couldn't modify this information after (VAT and SIRET). I try with the option read-only but if I clic on this option the field is read-only also on registration...
I guess a option like this is something someone already use but where is this settingss ?
Any idea ?
Thx by advance for your answer and have a nice day
Salut,
J'ai fouillé un peu partout mais j'ai pas trouvé je n'ai plus qu'à poster ici
Je cherche à faire un champ personnalisé que le client pourrait remplir lors de la création de son compte mais non modifiable ensuite (numéro SIRET et TVA). J'ai essayé avec lecture seule mais du coup le champ ne peut même pas être rempli à l’inscription.
Je suppose qu'un fonctionnement aussi classique doit exister mais je sèche.
Une idée ?
Merci de vos retours et bonne journée
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.02
Hi,
I've search on the forum but I didn't find anything so here is my question.
I looking for a way to create a custom field where my customer could fill the information on his registration and couldn't modify this information after (VAT and SIRET). I try with the option read-only but if I clic on this option the field is read-only also on registration...
I guess a option like this is something someone already use but where is this settingss ?
Any idea ?
Thx by advance for your answer and have a nice day
Salut,
J'ai fouillé un peu partout mais j'ai pas trouvé je n'ai plus qu'à poster ici
Je cherche à faire un champ personnalisé que le client pourrait remplir lors de la création de son compte mais non modifiable ensuite (numéro SIRET et TVA). J'ai essayé avec lecture seule mais du coup le champ ne peut même pas être rempli à l’inscription.
Je suppose qu'un fonctionnement aussi classique doit exister mais je sèche.
Une idée ?
Merci de vos retours et bonne journée
Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by erix. Reason: I was not in the french sub-forum, so I translate my question....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom fields read only
Hi,
You can create a custom field of the table "user" and of the type "text" for that. It will be on the user registration form. And it will also be on the user profile page only if you have the "Display custom user fields on user profile edition page" setting of the HikaShop user synchronization plugin activated.
So if you turn off that setting, you'll only have that field on the registration form and once registered, the customer won't be able to change it.
You can create a custom field of the table "user" and of the type "text" for that. It will be on the user registration form. And it will also be on the user profile page only if you have the "Display custom user fields on user profile edition page" setting of the HikaShop user synchronization plugin activated.
So if you turn off that setting, you'll only have that field on the registration form and once registered, the customer won't be able to change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds