- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification
7 years 6 months ago #304582
by nabis
Hi
how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification?
I allready dont use biilig address in order step
Regards
Kris
how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification?
I allready dont use biilig address in order step
Regards
Kris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #304603
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification
Hello,
In order to remove your billing address, you have to create view override, have a look on this tutorial. www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
In order to help you to get which view you have to edit you have an the "Display view files" option.
To reach it, go in Main HikaShop Configuration, then in Advanced tab, then go in "Advanced settings"
To get this :
You have to remove or comment the part that process the billing address, let's detail it:
In order/show.php at the start you have this :
You have to remove the red bordered part in order / show.php, around line 28, you have this :
Replace it, for this :
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
In order to remove your billing address, you have to create view override, have a look on this tutorial. www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
In order to help you to get which view you have to edit you have an the "Display view files" option.
To reach it, go in Main HikaShop Configuration, then in Advanced tab, then go in "Advanced settings"
To get this :
You have to remove or comment the part that process the billing address, let's detail it:
In order/show.php at the start you have this :
You have to remove the red bordered part in order / show.php, around line 28, you have this :
Code:
...
?> </div>
<div id="hikashop_order_left_part" class="hikashop_order_left_part"><?php
echo $this->store_address;
?></div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<table>
<tr>
<?php
$params = null;
$js = '';
?>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->billing_address)) {
?> <td>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_billing">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
$addressClass = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $addressClass->displayAddress($this->element->fields,$this->element->billing_address,'address');
?> </fieldset>
</td>
<?php
}
if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)) {...
Code:
...
?> </div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<table>
<tr>
<?php
$params = null;
$js = '';
?>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)) {...
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304630
by nabis
Replied by nabis on topic how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification
Hi Philip
Thanks for answer , I tried to do like U said , I replaced code but I still have the same issue, nothing change
Regards
Kris
Thanks for answer , I tried to do like U said , I replaced code but I still have the same issue, nothing change
Regards
Kris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304632
by nabis
Replied by nabis on topic how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification
I checked and I maybe should make same changes in order/invoice.php file ? if yes, where I can find this file and what I need to remove?
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304637
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification
Hi,
Order / show.php is for the invoice that the customers can print on the frontend of your website. Order / invoice.php is for the invoice that you can print in the backend of your website. So yes, if you're talking about the invoice you can print in your backend, you want to do the same modification in the order / invoice.php view file.
As for the orerv / show.php view file, and any other view file of HikaShop, you can edit them via the menu Display>Views of the HikaShop backend.
Order / show.php is for the invoice that the customers can print on the frontend of your website. Order / invoice.php is for the invoice that you can print in the backend of your website. So yes, if you're talking about the invoice you can print in your backend, you want to do the same modification in the order / invoice.php view file.
As for the orerv / show.php view file, and any other view file of HikaShop, you can edit them via the menu Display>Views of the HikaShop backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #304665
by nabis
Replied by nabis on topic how to remove billing address from invoice and massage notification
ok I sloved the issue thanks
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nabis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds