Strange page on customer account
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #330159
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Strange page on customer account was created by lacasetta
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
Hi, when I click on customer account I see a strange page.
there is a module published only on home page, and there is any bottons of user.
I noticed that only for the customer account page there is a different url path.
Could you help me, please?
[Moderator :] Please don't edit your message a long time after had posted it, this mess up our ticket service and can increase our answer delay.
If you have new elements or points to precise or correct please, create a new message.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
Hi, when I click on customer account I see a strange page.
there is a module published only on home page, and there is any bottons of user.
I noticed that only for the customer account page there is a different url path.
Could you help me, please?
[Moderator :] Please don't edit your message a long time after had posted it, this mess up our ticket service and can increase our answer delay.
If you have new elements or points to precise or correct please, create a new message.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
This page is the Joomla profile edition page.
So it's not a HikaShop page. That's why the URL is different than the other URLs of the user control panel.
In your Joomla plugins manager, you'll find the HikaShop joomla user account link plugin. It's this plugin which adds the link to the Joomla profile page on the HikaShop control panel.
So you could deactivate that plugin to not have that link at all.
Also, in the setting of that plugin, you'll find a "Force menu" setting where you can enter the id of a menu item of the type "user profile edit page" so that the URL of that button will be nice. And doing that, you'll also be able to configure the modules that you want to appear or not on this page thanks to the "menu assignation" setting of modules.
This page is the Joomla profile edition page.
So it's not a HikaShop page. That's why the URL is different than the other URLs of the user control panel.
In your Joomla plugins manager, you'll find the HikaShop joomla user account link plugin. It's this plugin which adds the link to the Joomla profile page on the HikaShop control panel.
So you could deactivate that plugin to not have that link at all.
Also, in the setting of that plugin, you'll find a "Force menu" setting where you can enter the id of a menu item of the type "user profile edit page" so that the URL of that button will be nice. And doing that, you'll also be able to configure the modules that you want to appear or not on this page thanks to the "menu assignation" setting of modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330224
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
thanks for your help.
Now I can set the menù page to open when I click on Customer account.
But when I am on Customer account page (edit your profile), at the bottom I have 2 button: Submit and Cancel
If I click on Submit I go to the Hikashop user menu page (that's fine for me) but if I click on Cancel I go to home page.
On Hikashop User account Plugin I tried setting GoBack on Yes and No but that does not change: with Cancell button it goes to home page, always.
Is there a way to redirect to Hikashop user menu page even with Cancell button?
Best regards
thanks for your help.
Now I can set the menù page to open when I click on Customer account.
But when I am on Customer account page (edit your profile), at the bottom I have 2 button: Submit and Cancel
If I click on Submit I go to the Hikashop user menu page (that's fine for me) but if I click on Cancel I go to home page.
On Hikashop User account Plugin I tried setting GoBack on Yes and No but that does not change: with Cancell button it goes to home page, always.
Is there a way to redirect to Hikashop user menu page even with Cancell button?
Best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
Note that if you clicked on the link of the user control panel with that setting turned off, then the cancel button won't redirect to the control panel, even if you refresh the profile edit page after activating this option back. After you activate back that option, you need to refresh the control panel page, which will change the link of that button so that then the profile edit form will get the information for the back button.
Note that if you clicked on the link of the user control panel with that setting turned off, then the cancel button won't redirect to the control panel, even if you refresh the profile edit page after activating this option back. After you activate back that option, you need to refresh the control panel page, which will change the link of that button so that then the profile edit form will get the information for the back button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330282
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi, as you can see from my screenshot I set ID menu to 382
but the redirect with cancell button is 101 (home page).
I refreshed the page and purged tha cache too.
Regards
but the redirect with cancell button is 101 (home page).
I refreshed the page and purged tha cache too.
Regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
I'm not able to check on the situation there as I can't access your frontend.
I'm getting a white page with the error below:
i.imgur.com/61bG9K1.png
Could you please fix it so that we can check what's going on with the profile edition page ?
I'm not able to check on the situation there as I can't access your frontend.
I'm getting a white page with the error below:
i.imgur.com/61bG9K1.png
Could you please fix it so that we can check what's going on with the profile edition page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #330352
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
sorry, my site was under hacker attack.
I think or I hope that now is blocked :evil:
please , could you try again?
Thanks
sorry, my site was under hacker attack.
I think or I hope that now is blocked :evil:
please , could you try again?
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I wanted to look at the issue today since the frontend is now working but the backend access you had provided last week isn't working anymore so even though I can now check the situation on the frontend I can't check your settings.
Could you please provide a backend access via our contact form along with a link to this thread ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Sorry for the delay. I wanted to look at the issue today since the frontend is now working but the backend access you had provided last week isn't working anymore so even though I can now check the situation on the frontend I can't check your settings.
Could you please provide a backend access via our contact form along with a link to this thread ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330691
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi,
ok I've enabled an access for you and your keys has been sent by contact form
Regards
ok I've enabled an access for you and your keys has been sent by contact form
Regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #331003
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Strange page on customer account
Hi, any news for me?
Regards
Regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds