- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 3
Assign users to different groups depending on their purchase
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #348225
by Pierrick
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
Hi,
ATM I am selling only digital books via Hikashop, but I am planning to sell Moodle courses via Joomdle + Hikashop integration.
What I would like is for users who purchase a book, to be assigned to a "book" group and those who purchase a course to be assigned to a "course" group (and of course to be assigned to both if they purchase both types).
I saw that you provide a plugin to assign customers to specific groups according to their purchase, but I couldn't find it ?
Hi,
ATM I am selling only digital books via Hikashop, but I am planning to sell Moodle courses via Joomdle + Hikashop integration.
What I would like is for users who purchase a book, to be assigned to a "book" group and those who purchase a course to be assigned to a "course" group (and of course to be assigned to both if they purchase both types).
I saw that you provide a plugin to assign customers to specific groups according to their purchase, but I couldn't find it ?
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Pierrick. Reason: found the answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #348226
by Pierrick
Replied by Pierrick on topic Assign users to different groups depending on their purchase
OK, I found it. I need to have the business edition for that.
(Which I do now
)
(Which I do now
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Pierrick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds