- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Hikashop Multisite
7 years 9 months ago #301551
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Hikashop Multisite was created by Lumiga
Hi,
How can I read Multi-site. I have now 5 subscriptions for different customers.
I need an extra one at the moment for a new customer.
Is it better to start a Multi-site or is a MultiSite for one client with different shops but managed from one site?
Hope to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
How can I read Multi-site. I have now 5 subscriptions for different customers.
I need an extra one at the moment for a new customer.
Is it better to start a Multi-site or is a MultiSite for one client with different shops but managed from one site?
Hope to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Multisite
Hi,
Yes, it's better to start with a multisites. You'll be able to move all the websites to that subscription and then only renew the multisites subscription for only 195€ per year for all the websites instead of 60€ per year per website. So as you can see, with 6 websites, it's a lot cheaper with the multisites.
Yes, it's better to start with a multisites. You'll be able to move all the websites to that subscription and then only renew the multisites subscription for only 195€ per year for all the websites instead of 60€ per year per website. So as you can see, with 6 websites, it's a lot cheaper with the multisites.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds