Discount is not working.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #205244
by dilum_tharaka
Discount is not working. was created by dilum_tharaka
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
maus.development.kandytech.net/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 38.0 (linux))
Hello,
I'm using a discount on products,but the discount is not showing up in the sub total area.(70% discount on the products )
I tried the discount using a coupon code,it works. I couldn't find a way to fix this.
What am I doing wrong.
Dilum
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 38.0 (linux))
Hello,
I'm using a discount on products,but the discount is not showing up in the sub total area.(70% discount on the products )
I tried the discount using a coupon code,it works. I couldn't find a way to fix this.
What am I doing wrong.
Dilum
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by dilum_tharaka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount is not working.
Hi,
The price of the product is $29.95.
With the 70% ; it becomes $8.99
5 products cost $44,93.
So the discount is working perfectly.
Regards,
The price of the product is $29.95.
With the 70% ; it becomes $8.99
5 products cost $44,93.
So the discount is working perfectly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205430
by dilum_tharaka
Replied by dilum_tharaka on topic Discount is not working.
Ahh Ok, 
Thank you @Jerome, Always the best support from the Hikashop.
I have just one last question - How can I add a colour option,in the product type varient (See the screen shot)
Thank you @Jerome, Always the best support from the Hikashop.
I have just one last question - How can I add a colour option,in the product type varient (See the screen shot)
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by dilum_tharaka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #205434
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount is not working.
Hello,
Reading that tutorial will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
Reading that tutorial will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #205484
by dilum_tharaka
Replied by dilum_tharaka on topic Discount is not working.
OMG,A brilliant tutorial.
Thank you
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by dilum_tharaka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 5 months ago #238681
by dilum_tharaka
Replied by dilum_tharaka on topic Assign discounts for each individual variants
Hello,
Can I assign discounts for each individual variants in a product. I'm using variants to display different product sizes. My site is: mausfish.com/shop-online/squirrel I tried to do this, but couldn't find a way. Is this possible with hikashop?
Thanks,
Dilum
Can I assign discounts for each individual variants in a product. I'm using variants to display different product sizes. My site is: mausfish.com/shop-online/squirrel I tried to do this, but couldn't find a way. Is this possible with hikashop?
Thanks,
Dilum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Assign discounts for each individual variants
Hi,
No, discounts can't be applied to individual variants for now. That's on our todo list.
However, you can configure different prices for different variants of a product under the "variants" tab.
No, discounts can't be applied to individual variants for now. That's on our todo list.
However, you can configure different prices for different variants of a product under the "variants" tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 5 months ago #238772
by dilum_tharaka
Replied by dilum_tharaka on topic Assign discounts for each individual variants
Ok, thanks Nicloas. When will be this feature available? can you give a estimated date?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238774
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Assign discounts for each individual variants
We don't know yet. It requires first to modify the selection system to support the selection of variants of products. And then to add the variant selection capability in the different places where it could be useful, and then to modify the places that uses these options to change the algorithms. So it's not a small task.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 5 months ago #238833
by dilum_tharaka
Replied by dilum_tharaka on topic Assign discounts for each individual variants
Ok, I understand Nicolas. Then we all have to wait. anyway thanks for replying.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds