- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Wrong calculation of taxes?
6 years 4 months ago #319724
by picht
Wrong calculation of taxes? was created by picht
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.17
Hi
I have a problem. Maybe it is an error with the setup, but I have tried to change different taxes-things without any luck
The tax rate is 25%
Example without coupon
Total: 200 kr
Taxes: 40 kr.
Total: 200 kr.
Example with coupon:
Total: 200 kr
Coupon: -20 kr.
Taxes 40 kr.
Total 180 kr.
As you can see in the example with the coupon, the total and the taxes do not add up with a taxpercentage of 25%
What have I done wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.17
Hi
I have a problem. Maybe it is an error with the setup, but I have tried to change different taxes-things without any luck
The tax rate is 25%
Example without coupon
Total: 200 kr
Taxes: 40 kr.
Total: 200 kr.
Example with coupon:
Total: 200 kr
Coupon: -20 kr.
Taxes 40 kr.
Total 180 kr.
As you can see in the example with the coupon, the total and the taxes do not add up with a taxpercentage of 25%
What have I done wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hi,
The most likely cause is that you turned off the "automatic taxes" setting of your coupon and didn't select a tax category in your coupon or selected a tax category which doesn't have tax rules assigned to it. In that case, the coupons won't take into account the taxes.
So I wold recommend to check the settings of the coupon.
The most likely cause is that you turned off the "automatic taxes" setting of your coupon and didn't select a tax category in your coupon or selected a tax category which doesn't have tax rules assigned to it. In that case, the coupons won't take into account the taxes.
So I wold recommend to check the settings of the coupon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319764
by picht
Replied by picht on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hi
I now have tried with automatic taxes, not automatic taxes with no tax and no automatic taxes with default tax (the only tax rate). I always get the same result.
I now have tried with automatic taxes, not automatic taxes with no tax and no automatic taxes with default tax (the only tax rate). I always get the same result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hi,
Again, you want that automatic taxes setting to be activated.
If you still don't see any change in the taxes when the coupon is applied, try changing the "apply coupon" setting of the Taxes section of the Hikashop configuration.
Again, you want that automatic taxes setting to be activated.
If you still don't see any change in the taxes when the coupon is applied, try changing the "apply coupon" setting of the Taxes section of the Hikashop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319874
by picht
Replied by picht on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hi
I have now tried the three different combinations for a coupon.
Then changed the coupon setting in the taxes configuration and tried allthree combinations for the coupon again.
None are getting the expected result.
The taxes of the Total amount don't get the correct result.
I have now tried the three different combinations for a coupon.
Then changed the coupon setting in the taxes configuration and tried allthree combinations for the coupon again.
None are getting the expected result.
The taxes of the Total amount don't get the correct result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hi,
Then I don't see how that's possible.
Please provide a backend access, the name of the coupon and precise instructions (if necessary) to reproduce the problem along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check on the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then I don't see how that's possible.
Please provide a backend access, the name of the coupon and precise instructions (if necessary) to reproduce the problem along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check on the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319888
by picht
Replied by picht on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Done
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319890
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hello,
We are sorry for this return but it seems that your references didn't work, can you double check it and sent again please ?
Regards
We are sorry for this return but it seems that your references didn't work, can you double check it and sent again please ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319933
by picht
Replied by picht on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Sent again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319985
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Hi,
Switching the "apply coupon" setting of the HikaShop configuration made the coupon to be taken into account for the taxes.
Then, I just had to adapt the coupon value as it's the value without the taxes that you need to enter and it's now displaying fine:
monosnap.com/file/2mtpuULrQiPXFN946cJhHQLBW1lbl2
Switching the "apply coupon" setting of the HikaShop configuration made the coupon to be taken into account for the taxes.
Then, I just had to adapt the coupon value as it's the value without the taxes that you need to enter and it's now displaying fine:
monosnap.com/file/2mtpuULrQiPXFN946cJhHQLBW1lbl2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319990
by picht
Replied by picht on topic Wrong calculation of taxes?
Thanks, it works great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds