- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Struggling to get coupons to work
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #330183
by jeffmcbiscuit
Struggling to get coupons to work was created by jeffmcbiscuit
-- url of the page with the problem -- : thescienceoffiction.rocks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
I can't seem to get the coupon feature working.
I have created a coupon for a specific product (see settings image) and added that product to my cart. When I enter the coupon code I get an error saying the coupon isn't valid (see checkout image).
Where am I going wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
I can't seem to get the coupon feature working.
I have created a coupon for a specific product (see settings image) and added that product to my cart. When I enter the coupon code I get an error saying the coupon isn't valid (see checkout image).
Where am I going wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Struggling to get coupons to work
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your website:
i.imgur.com/ELH8Dt7.png
The coupon code was accepted after adding the same product in the cart and registering.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your website:
i.imgur.com/ELH8Dt7.png
The coupon code was accepted after adding the same product in the cart and registering.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 7 months ago #330231
by jeffmcbiscuit
Replied by jeffmcbiscuit on topic Struggling to get coupons to work
Seems to be working fine for me now, typical 
Is there a way to add a line item for the coupon to the checkout table, showing the reduction in value, in a similar way to when using points?
Like,
Coupon -£1.00

Is there a way to add a line item for the coupon to the checkout table, showing the reduction in value, in a similar way to when using points?
Like,
Coupon -£1.00
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330233
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Struggling to get coupons to work
Hi,
That should be the case by default. So I suppose that you must have turned off the "Show coupon price" setting under the "cart" view of the "checkout workflow" under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
So please check on that setting.
That should be the case by default. So I suppose that you must have turned off the "Show coupon price" setting under the "cart" view of the "checkout workflow" under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
So please check on that setting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeffmcbiscuit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 7 months ago #330306
by jeffmcbiscuit
Replied by jeffmcbiscuit on topic Struggling to get coupons to work
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds