- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Coupon Box Not Showing
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339493
by Leec
Coupon Box Not Showing was created by Leec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
islandsurplus.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : brave
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi all,
I don't seem to be able to get the discount coupon working on site.
I've checked settings which all appear to be correct, created a discount code O******S to be used however there is no coupn box to be seen. I've checked plug ins and modules to see if there was something not selected but still no joy.
Can anyone please let me know what I may be doing wrong please.
many thanks
Lee
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : brave
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi all,
I don't seem to be able to get the discount coupon working on site.
I've checked settings which all appear to be correct, created a discount code O******S to be used however there is no coupn box to be seen. I've checked plug ins and modules to see if there was something not selected but still no joy.
Can anyone please let me know what I may be doing wrong please.
many thanks
Lee
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339495
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Coupon Box Not Showing
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339523
by Leec
Replied by Leec on topic Coupon Box Not Showing
Thank you Phillip,
sometimes just end up going round and round when the simplest things are in front of you.
Have a great day!
sometimes just end up going round and round when the simplest things are in front of you.
Have a great day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds