Skip to main content

Develop Payment Plugin for BrainTree

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #297137 by exlemor
To 3by400,

I was wondering if you could answer this question for me...

PayPal now owns Braintree which is developer of Venmo [it seems among other things], so what I would like to know is with your Hikashop plugin, can someone running a website running Hikashop accept payments from a client via Venmo? and how does the client workflow look like since Venmo is typically more of a user to user money transfer method?

Also, I see that Braintree supports Apple Pay under Safari so does your plugin also allow Apple Pay to be used on a website with hikashop installed when the user is coming from Safari?

Thanks,

Emmanuel.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by exlemor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum