Skip to main content

Manage rent products like rooms in a b&b

More
12 years 3 months ago #159430 by pouce
Hello,

I want to use hikashop for a b&b but I don't know how to manage a calendar which will tell if a room is available or not.

My query sounds strange, I know but It would be a great feature if you can choose for this other kind of products.


-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159447 by Jerome
Hi,

It is not yet possible in HikaShop but we are working on specifications for some booking features for HikaShop.
It requires some time with the rest of the development (and support) we have to do but it will come.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159568 by pouce
Hi Jérôme,

This is good news, hikashop will the new swiss-knife of ecommerce.

I will use 'online goods' for the moment with a form to let customers book their rooms.

Thanks

PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum