Label class for filters
8 years 6 months ago #288998
by kyratn
Label class for filters was created by kyratn
Hi,
Could hikashop consider to add classes for labels inside filters?
We have modified administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php file for our needs but we hope this could be added by default. It's small improvement/code...
I have attached screenshots.
It would allow to have different background color for color filtering using css and wont need any img src as per your documentation here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...by-color.html#filter
Cause now to have this you need to add some span class via characteristics values and this makes some issues for product import/export. Then you have to use css to hide it in cart view during checkout and so on...
I hope you see my point.
Thanks
Could hikashop consider to add classes for labels inside filters?
We have modified administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php file for our needs but we hope this could be added by default. It's small improvement/code...
I have attached screenshots.
It would allow to have different background color for color filtering using css and wont need any img src as per your documentation here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...by-color.html#filter
Cause now to have this you need to add some span class via characteristics values and this makes some issues for product import/export. Then you have to use css to hide it in cart view during checkout and so on...
I hope you see my point.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289029
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Label class for filters
Hi,
That's a good idea. We'll add classes to them.
That's a good idea. We'll add classes to them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289057
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Label class for filters
Hi,
Great. Please don't forget that classes should be dynamic so we could have different css styling for it.
Thanks for listening to community.
Have a great day
Great. Please don't forget that classes should be dynamic so we could have different css styling for it.
Thanks for listening to community.
Have a great day
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290283
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Label class for filters
Hi,
Just after update to 3.4.0 i found that you only added label classes for radio buttons but not for checkboxes?
Is there a reason why? The checkbox allows to select more then one filtering...
Thanks
Just after update to 3.4.0 i found that you only added label classes for radio buttons but not for checkboxes?
Is there a reason why? The checkbox allows to select more then one filtering...
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290284
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Label class for filters
Hi,
I believe I've added the classes for both since the checkbox filters inherit from the radio filters.
If I've missed something I'll be happy to add it if you can provide more details.
I believe I've added the classes for both since the checkbox filters inherit from the radio filters.
If I've missed something I'll be happy to add it if you can provide more details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290311
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Label class for filters
Hi,
That's strange after i switched to radio and back to checkbox the classes on labels started to show. Maybe some cache...
All working fine now.
Thank you
That's strange after i switched to radio and back to checkbox the classes on labels started to show. Maybe some cache...
All working fine now.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds