Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #289885

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6

Hi,
I think this is very usefull, to have another option in custom field Ajax File, where i can set different extensions for files that are allowed to be uploaded through this field. If this option is empty, the field (ajax file) will use the default option of allowed files from HikaShop.

As example, in my case, i need this option to allow users to upload only mp3 files in my "Demo song" field.
I have create a plugin that can play mp3 only (for the moment) from a custom field using the id of that field.
If possible, I would be willing to pay a modest amount for a faster implementation.

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by oxido.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 weeks ago #289935

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. That sounds like a good idea indeed.
We'll add that on our todo list.

The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido

• Hikashop Business
6 years 3 weeks ago #290116

Hi,
I do not want to stress you guys, but how long do you think it will take until you implement this option?
Today I saw that it was a new version available :woohoo: I was so excited... but I can see that the option is not available yet :S .
Have a nice day!

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 3 weeks ago #290118

Hi,

Well, when we add something on our todo list it can be anywhere between a few months and a few years.
So I can't say anything.

Now if you want to pay for us to start working immediately on it so that you can use it directly when it's finished, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294874

Hikashop 3.5.0 New Feature:

• We added a "allowed extensions" setting for Ajax File and Ajax Image custom fields so that different fields can have different restrictions on the extension of the files.

Thank you guys! :woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds