- Posts: 280
- Thank you received: 42
Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #289885
by oxido
Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons was created by oxido
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
Hi,
I think this is very usefull, to have another option in custom field Ajax File, where i can set different extensions for files that are allowed to be uploaded through this field. If this option is empty, the field (ajax file) will use the default option of allowed files from HikaShop.
As example, in my case, i need this option to allow users to upload only mp3 files in my "Demo song" field.
I have create a plugin that can play mp3 only (for the moment) from a custom field using the id of that field.
If possible, I would be willing to pay a modest amount for a faster implementation.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
Hi,
I think this is very usefull, to have another option in custom field Ajax File, where i can set different extensions for files that are allowed to be uploaded through this field. If this option is empty, the field (ajax file) will use the default option of allowed files from HikaShop.
As example, in my case, i need this option to allow users to upload only mp3 files in my "Demo song" field.
I have create a plugin that can play mp3 only (for the moment) from a custom field using the id of that field.
If possible, I would be willing to pay a modest amount for a faster implementation.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by oxido.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289935
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. That sounds like a good idea indeed.
We'll add that on our todo list.
Thank you for your feedback. That sounds like a good idea indeed.
We'll add that on our todo list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290116
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons
Hi,
I do not want to stress you guys, but how long do you think it will take until you implement this option?
Today I saw that it was a new version available :woohoo: I was so excited... but I can see that the option is not available yet :S .
Have a nice day!
I do not want to stress you guys, but how long do you think it will take until you implement this option?
Today I saw that it was a new version available :woohoo: I was so excited... but I can see that the option is not available yet :S .
Have a nice day!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290118
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons
Hi,
Well, when we add something on our todo list it can be anywhere between a few months and a few years.
So I can't say anything.
Now if you want to pay for us to start working immediately on it so that you can use it directly when it's finished, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Well, when we add something on our todo list it can be anywhere between a few months and a few years.
So I can't say anything.
Now if you want to pay for us to start working immediately on it so that you can use it directly when it's finished, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #294874
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic Adding an option to Ajax File custom field to override allowed HS file extensons
Hikashop 3.5.0 New Feature:
Thank you guys! :woohoo:
- We added a "allowed extensions" setting for Ajax File and Ajax Image custom fields so that different fields can have different restrictions on the extension of the files.
Thank you guys! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds