Badge display for variants and new products
7 years 10 months ago #300345
by iedwards
Badge display for variants and new products was created by iedwards
Feature request:
It would be very useful if the badge display mechanism could be selected to work on variants and also to have an automatic display of a badge on new products - so on this page the last four variants are new and it would be nice to be able to badge them as such.
Thanks,
Ian
It would be very useful if the badge display mechanism could be selected to work on variants and also to have an automatic display of a badge on new products - so on this page the last four variants are new and it would be nice to be able to badge them as such.
Thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300389
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Badge display for variants and new products
Hello,
First, you have to know that there are some specialized Joomla plugin to manage Badges though many options.
And at the other hand, you can understand that our main domain is E-commerce process and that already bring many settings to manage and design, and at the same time we have to keep HikaShop simple & handy.
regards
First, you have to know that there are some specialized Joomla plugin to manage Badges though many options.
And at the other hand, you can understand that our main domain is E-commerce process and that already bring many settings to manage and design, and at the same time we have to keep HikaShop simple & handy.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300401
by iedwards
Replied by iedwards on topic Badge display for variants and new products
Hi Philip,
Thank you for your not really helpful at all answer.
Regards,
Ian
Thank you for your not really helpful at all answer.
Regards,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300405
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge display for variants and new products
Hi,
It seems Philip didn't understand what you want.
Adding the possibility to display the badges for the images on the variants list mode is something we could add in the future.
Also, having the badges automatically added based on whether the product is new or not is a good idea. For now, the only solution is to create a "new products" category, add the category to your "new product" badge and add that category to the new products manually and remove it manually. This can possibly be automated with mass actions.
It seems Philip didn't understand what you want.
Adding the possibility to display the badges for the images on the variants list mode is something we could add in the future.
Also, having the badges automatically added based on whether the product is new or not is a good idea. For now, the only solution is to create a "new products" category, add the category to your "new product" badge and add that category to the new products manually and remove it manually. This can possibly be automated with mass actions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305918
by Sarrene
Replied by Sarrene on topic HeBadge display for variants and new products
Hello,
I was looking for this answer as well. I think this would be a great option to have.
I would say allow a timestamp to be created once the product is published. Allowing an editable field for the timestamp itself, could work perhaps? So options could be "[x] Days, [x] weeks, etc.
I do think that something like this would be a great hit for many. Personally, I would be willing to pay a little more for a plugin or the option itself.
Thank you,
I was looking for this answer as well. I think this would be a great option to have.
I would say allow a timestamp to be created once the product is published. Allowing an editable field for the timestamp itself, could work perhaps? So options could be "[x] Days, [x] weeks, etc.
I do think that something like this would be a great hit for many. Personally, I would be willing to pay a little more for a plugin or the option itself.
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HeBadge display for variants and new products
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. It's noted on our end. We'll look at adding something for that.
Thank you for your feedback. It's noted on our end. We'll look at adding something for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305933
by Sarrene
Replied by Sarrene on topic Badge display for variants and new products
Thank you so much! I am still learning my way around HikaShop. So for my first post regarding this, thank you for the reply! I have a few ideas and suggestions so far, so you may end up hating me soon.
I will say out of the number of components I have used, including our own in-house, this is really nice. So far, the footprint is fairly low, and the capabilities seem to be quite nice.
I hope we can get a few more things in that focus more on digital markets, as these are becoming more popular. Thank you for the response again. Looking forward to moving ahead with this.
I will say out of the number of components I have used, including our own in-house, this is really nice. So far, the footprint is fairly low, and the capabilities seem to be quite nice.
I hope we can get a few more things in that focus more on digital markets, as these are becoming more popular. Thank you for the response again. Looking forward to moving ahead with this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds