- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
restrict user point to specific user groups
6 years 3 months ago #320700
by cusuaka
restrict user point to specific user groups was created by cusuaka
Hi,
I have set up user points based on the products prices.
Everything works great but I have user-groups with specific pricing and I don't them to collect points from their orders like other customers (it would be double promotion for them). How can I restrict the user points to specific group or how can I exclude certain usergroups from the user point program?
I have set up user points based on the products prices.
Everything works great but I have user-groups with specific pricing and I don't them to collect points from their orders like other customers (it would be double promotion for them). How can I restrict the user points to specific group or how can I exclude certain usergroups from the user point program?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #320748
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic restrict user point to specific user groups
Hello,
For this you need to go to your Userpoints plugin, for this follow me step bt step :
- From Main HikaShop Configuration, go to System dropdown => Plugins
- Then click on your point instance to edit it
- Go to Points earning on groups (in your bottom setting page)
- Active the "Limit by group" option and select points distribution per user group.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
For this you need to go to your Userpoints plugin, for this follow me step bt step :
- From Main HikaShop Configuration, go to System dropdown => Plugins
- Then click on your point instance to edit it
- Go to Points earning on groups (in your bottom setting page)
- Active the "Limit by group" option and select points distribution per user group.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds