Backend dashboard display on frontend

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago #321342

Hi

Recently we have developed an ecommerce portal by using latest Hikashop, HikaMarket Multivendor. Our client has multiple vendors and products are assigned to them. Customers purchase the products and vendor dashboard gets updated accordingly.

Now, our main client wants the dashboard shown in the backend through a frontend login on that portal on a separate page. They are don't want to login in the backend. Please help to make a frontend page with a login and displaying the entire dashboard only.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 9 months ago #321348

Hi,

The dashboard displayed in the backend is not made to be displayed on the frontend.
It's possible but it would require the development of a plugin.
If that's something you would like us to work on for you, you can request a quote on that via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago #321526

Hi Nicolas

I have created a sperate page where I called Market Control Panel and created a separate user and provided the access to this page. User can see the whole dashboard now. But only thing is being this user a Main vendor, I want to display all the other vendors' basic information connected with the main vendor portal under the Vendor tab.

Please help me with this and requirement will be fulfilled.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 9 months ago #321529

Hi,

Well, that's the vendor dashboard. So you only see the information related to the current vendor.
It's not meant to display the information of other vendors.
Regardless of how you turn this around, using the backend dashboard on the frontend, or modifying the frontend dashboard to take into account the data of the other vendors and not just the current vendor, it will require development. And it's not just 2 lines of code to add somewhere so I can't give you a ready made solution here.
That's why I offered you our services for that capability.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds