- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
filter not working in internet explorer
- ron.janssen@opreij.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152326
by ron.janssen@opreij.nl
filter not working in internet explorer was created by ron.janssen@opreij.nl
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nieuw.natuursteenreiniging.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : internet explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I select a filter option the option is erased and nothing happens. In Google chroom en firefox there is no problem.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : internet explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I select a filter option the option is erased and nothing happens. In Google chroom en firefox there is no problem.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by ron.janssen@opreij.nl. Reason: wrong url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152461
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic filter not working in internet explorer
Hi,
I will recommend you to make some security checks in your website. When I try to open your url in our office, I am redirected to another website and same thing with other computers in the office (and different browser).
When I open the website in my home, I got no problem and I can see your website. But the remote does not allow me to work correctly, specially for IE debugging.
Regards,
I will recommend you to make some security checks in your website. When I try to open your url in our office, I am redirected to another website and same thing with other computers in the office (and different browser).
When I open the website in my home, I got no problem and I can see your website. But the remote does not allow me to work correctly, specially for IE debugging.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ron.janssen@opreij.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #152466
by ron.janssen@opreij.nl
Replied by ron.janssen@opreij.nl on topic filter not working in internet explorer
to what website are you redirected and have you seen what is happening with the filter in intenet explorer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic filter not working in internet explorer
Hi,
We are redirected to isohunt.com from our office computers. We checked on a computer outside our company office and there is worked fine. It looks like something on your website/web server/hosting company network is blocking the IP addresses from our company ISP which is called OVH Telecom ( www.ovhtelecom.fr/ ). I would recommend to check that with your hosting company as there is no reason to block/redirect the users of this French ISP.
Regarding your issue with the checkboxes filters on your website, it's because your RocketTheme template is modifying the checkboxes in order to style them and doesn't do it properly and thus it breaks in IE. Disable the option to style the checkboxes on your website (if you don't know where that option is, you should ask your template provider) and it will then work properly.
We are redirected to isohunt.com from our office computers. We checked on a computer outside our company office and there is worked fine. It looks like something on your website/web server/hosting company network is blocking the IP addresses from our company ISP which is called OVH Telecom ( www.ovhtelecom.fr/ ). I would recommend to check that with your hosting company as there is no reason to block/redirect the users of this French ISP.
Regarding your issue with the checkboxes filters on your website, it's because your RocketTheme template is modifying the checkboxes in order to style them and doesn't do it properly and thus it breaks in IE. Disable the option to style the checkboxes on your website (if you don't know where that option is, you should ask your template provider) and it will then work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds