Skip to main content

Text filter used like search

More
6 years 11 months ago #311845 by lensky
-- url of the page with the problem -- : kathay.lensky.digital/alimentari
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

hi,
I've set a text filter based on the root category, including subcategories.
but when I'm in 'food' categori it only display food results for a certain key, when I'm in 'beverage' it only display beverage results and so on.
how should I set up it to make it search all the time in all the categories?
thank you
Elena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #311847 by nicolas
Hi,

Turn on the "force redirect" setting of the filter module and make sure that in the "menu" setting of the filter module, you enter the id of a menu item configured to display all the products. Then, the search will be done through all the products on your shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #311953 by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Text filter used like search
thank you, I will try immediatly!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #311955 by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Text filter used like search
thank you, it worked fine!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum