Filter module

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #330830

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ff

Hello,
I need to make a filter module. Filtering is created. In category view it works.
The module on the right only works when I enter exactly the same ID of the menu in which it is to be displayed. It is possible to make this module work but enter the ID of the main category menu (not subcategory)?
I would not like to make 100 modules for each menu item because we have a lot of them.

You can test it at the attached link. Currently in the module there is a menu ID one level higher (also a list of categories)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 1 month ago #330835

Hi,

The answer is yes and no :)
You can't use the id of the menu item with the name "kolekcje" because when you access that page, it doesn't display any products and you don't want the categories to appear on the search results page.
However, what you can do is to create a new menu item of the type "products listing" configured to display all your products (set the "main category" to your main category, and set the "sub elements filter" to "all sub elements"). And then you can use the id of that menu item in the "menu" setting of the module and it will display your search based on all the products on the shop.

Also, if you turn off the "force redirect" setting of the module, it will use the products listing of the current page for the searching and only redirect to the menu item of the "menu" setting if you use the filter module on a page which is not a products / categories listing.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 48media

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #330849

The product listing option works, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds