Price range filter cursor original position problem + collapsable filter problem

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 10 months ago #333603

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 90.0.4430.93

I have two issues with filters that I cannot find an answer

1. In the cursor filter, when deletable is not on, the cursor is shown. I have set the filter to submit on click but its the same with a button. The issue is this: when I set a price by moving the cursorm lets say, the right handle, the selected price range is shown correctly in the input fields and the results of the filtering are displayed normally BUT the cursor goes back in its original position. Its the same, without input fields. The labels on the cursor show the correct prices but the cursor is as it was in the beginning.
Its not about a template override, I have checked it...

2. Another issue I have with the module filters when I use collapsible "always" . In the desktop I hit the button filter so it opens but as soon as I select various filters, it closes. Is this normal behavior? Would n' t it be more correct to open or close only when someone hits it?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
2 years 10 months ago #333608

Hello,

Can you provide these elements in order to allow us to investigate :
1. An Url link to the issue
2. A step by step process in order to reproduce your current issue
3. Relative filter settings screenshot

Awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
Regards

Regards

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 10 months ago #333638

Hello,

Just to clarify that I am describing 2 different issues.

1. I have sent the 2 URLs about the 2 issues via private message

About issue 1: I have set a price filter with attached settings. In the frontend when choosing a price by moving the slider/cursor, the filtering is performed correctly but the slider returns to its previous position.

About issue 2: A filter module is set to be always Collapsable. It opens when you click on it but as soon as you use a filter, it closes (happens with whatever filter). I think it should stay open until someone clicks on it to close it.

3. Attached the filter settings from issue 1 and filter module settings from issue 2

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by kathrin20.

• Thank you received: 611
2 years 10 months ago #333643

Hello,

Next time, to provide secret elements (like here, Url) use our contact us form (and add an Url link to this subject).
Thanks for your elements, we were able to see the problem you are talking about in your message, and unfortunately I have a bad and a good news.

First, as a bad news, what you describe is the regular way to work of the HikaShop filter, and the good one, is that as your returns are really legit, we will make progress the HikaShop filter for our next release, and this will be quite soon available !

Thanks for your returns, and we ask you a little patience to see the arrival of a better management of the filters.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds