- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
Problem creating a new filter
5 years 1 month ago #334885
by p30yaran
Problem creating a new filter was created by p30yaran
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox last version
Hello
please help me to resolve problem.
I have a problem creating a new filter
The problem is that the (Apply On )option does not display correctly
Previously, when I used older hikashop versions, this section was correct and showed options such as brand, category, price, sorting, custom field, Characteristics , etc., but
Now that I use the latest version, this option looks like the attached image
If you can help, thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox last version
Hello
please help me to resolve problem.
I have a problem creating a new filter
The problem is that the (Apply On )option does not display correctly
Previously, when I used older hikashop versions, this section was correct and showed options such as brand, category, price, sorting, custom field, Characteristics , etc., but
Now that I use the latest version, this option looks like the attached image
If you can help, thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #334903
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problem creating a new filter
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds