Skip to main content

Problem creating a new filter

More
5 years 1 month ago #334885 by p30yaran
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox last version

Hello
please help me to resolve problem.
I have a problem creating a new filter
The problem is that the (Apply On )option does not display correctly
Previously, when I used older hikashop versions, this section was correct and showed options such as brand, category, price, sorting, custom field, Characteristics , etc., but
Now that I use the latest version, this option looks like the attached image
If you can help, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #334903 by Philip
Hello,

What you refer must be very old because I don't even remember when the "Apply on" options display such values...
OR, your memory was on for filter type like radio button, checkbox, single or multiple dropdown.

see my screenshot to better understand :


Hope this will help you
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum