- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
Filters show unwanted categories
- framemaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 11 months ago #336177
by framemaker
Filters show unwanted categories was created by framemaker
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.10.2 Stable [ Daraja ] 12-September-2021 11:01 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have set my filter to display categories but it displays some categories I have not created.
I the file "Hikashop filter" I have marked up which categories are superfluos. For some reason Hikashop displays
- cancelled
- confirmed
- created
- Default tax category
- FrameMaker.dk
- Brand
- order status
- product category
- refunded
- shipped
- taxation category
.... which are categories I have not made.
I have added a file showing what product categories I have made and how the filter setting has been made.
I can't figure out how to make the filter omit these superfluos categories. Can you please help me?
Best regards
Bjørn
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.10.2 Stable [ Daraja ] 12-September-2021 11:01 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have set my filter to display categories but it displays some categories I have not created.
I the file "Hikashop filter" I have marked up which categories are superfluos. For some reason Hikashop displays
- cancelled
- confirmed
- created
- Default tax category
- FrameMaker.dk
- Brand
- order status
- product category
- refunded
- shipped
- taxation category
.... which are categories I have not made.
I have added a file showing what product categories I have made and how the filter setting has been made.
I can't figure out how to make the filter omit these superfluos categories. Can you please help me?
Best regards
Bjørn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336178
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filters show unwanted categories
Hi,
In the "category" setting, under the "options" section of your filter, you need to select the "product category" category so that the system will use the sub categories of that category.
In the "category" setting, under the "options" section of your filter, you need to select the "product category" category so that the system will use the sub categories of that category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: framemaker
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- framemaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 11 months ago #336188
by framemaker
Replied by framemaker on topic Filters show unwanted categories
that worked. Thank you for your fast answer!
Best regards
Bjørn
Best regards
Bjørn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds