- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Where are the websites from Hika Auction
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #297663
by dombal
Where are the websites from Hika Auction was created by dombal
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello
I want to buy Hika Auction, please send me some working URLs with this functionality?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello
I want to buy Hika Auction, please send me some working URLs with this functionality?
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by dombal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 3 weeks ago #297678
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Where are the websites from Hika Auction
Hello,
Note that you'll be able to directly test HikaAuction through our demo website using that URL :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-fea...s/auction-on-product
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Note that you'll be able to directly test HikaAuction through our demo website using that URL :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-fea...s/auction-on-product
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297712
by dombal
Replied by dombal on topic Where are the websites from Hika Auction
I have seen this page, but I am asking for links to your websites, although a few clients on which such functionality has been implemented.
In the Hika Auction section, users are asked about various topics, but there are no links to their websites.
I would like to see just how it works live on the production site and not on your demo, I will buy this component.
In the Hika Auction section, users are asked about various topics, but there are no links to their websites.
I would like to see just how it works live on the production site and not on your demo, I will buy this component.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297714
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where are the websites from Hika Auction
Hello,
Please understand that we do not have the right to provide such kind of private information regarding our users.
Regards,
Please understand that we do not have the right to provide such kind of private information regarding our users.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297741
by dombal
Replied by dombal on topic Where are the websites from Hika Auction
OK, I understand the parameter you enter in google and I can find websites that use the component Hika Auction ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where are the websites from Hika Auction
Hi,
I don't see anything that could help you find such website through google. URLs are SEFed on a Joomla website and HikaAuction uses the HikaShop URLs for the products, the cart, the checkout pages. So there is nothing specific to HikaAuction that would help you find them.
I don't see anything that could help you find such website through google. URLs are SEFed on a Joomla website and HikaAuction uses the HikaShop URLs for the products, the cart, the checkout pages. So there is nothing specific to HikaAuction that would help you find them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds