- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
Error from winning email from second link
6 years 3 months ago #320681
by jenbain
Error from winning email from second link was created by jenbain
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 83.0.4103.97
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent()
Hi I am just working with HikaAuction, everything is working well except for an error I received when clicking on the second email link to go to checkout. This is the error I received :
0 Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent()
I have read through the support pages and came across one item that was similar, however it said the issue was fixed with a patch and it was over a year ago.
I have the current version as I purchased it just a few days ago.
Can you please give me an idea of where I may find the fix for this error.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Jennifer
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 83.0.4103.97
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent()
Hi I am just working with HikaAuction, everything is working well except for an error I received when clicking on the second email link to go to checkout. This is the error I received :
0 Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent()
I have read through the support pages and came across one item that was similar, however it said the issue was fixed with a patch and it was over a year ago.
I have the current version as I purchased it just a few days ago.
Can you please give me an idea of where I may find the fix for this error.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Jennifer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320726
by jenbain
Replied by jenbain on topic Error from winning email from second link
Please ignore my message, I had missed the checkout workflow. my mistake.
kind regards
Jennifer
kind regards
Jennifer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds