- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Email notification of bids and outbids
5 years 7 months ago #329082
by ddevine
Email notification of bids and outbids was created by ddevine
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104
How do I enable Email notification of bids and outbids.
Currently, I only see when someone registers.
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104
How do I enable Email notification of bids and outbids.
Currently, I only see when someone registers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #329109
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email notification of bids and outbids
Hello,
HikaAuction use Hikashop's cron to properly work, it will enable tasks like automatically sending emails and updating auctions statuses.
So you'll have to properly configure Hikashop's cron via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Cron":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed
HikaAuction use Hikashop's cron to properly work, it will enable tasks like automatically sending emails and updating auctions statuses.
So you'll have to properly configure Hikashop's cron via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Cron":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #329150
by ddevine
Replied by ddevine on topic Email notification of bids and outbids
I don't see Cron as an option on the menu. I am using HostGator hosting,
Can I enable it from my server or is a plugin?
Could you give me the cron command to create it on my server?
Thank you,
Dennis D
Can I enable it from my server or is a plugin?
Could you give me the cron command to create it on my server?
Thank you,
Dennis D
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ddevine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #329229
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email notification of bids and outbids
Hello,
You'll find every information about it through our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-task.html#acybacron
You'll find every information about it through our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-task.html#acybacron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds