- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
After installing Hikashop and importing items from Mijoshop no Add To Cart
6 years 6 months ago #316772
by maestroc
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I recently did a new install of Hikashop onto an existing system that has used Mijoshop for years. They seem to be abandoning it so moving to Hika as soon as possible. We imported all the items, categories, etc. and I set up a couple of demo menu items to see the layouts. They look fine except none of them have the add to cart buttons anywhere. I have read through several things on the forums saying stuff to turn on in the settings, etc. but none of them seem to work.
Hikashop button css in the config is set at hikabtn
front end cSS is set to OLD
styles for front end default
back end css default
extra css for add to cart is set to hikacart
wishlist buttons are set to hikawishlist
catalog mode is off
the items all have a large number of items in stock (digital downloads)
I also tried swapping the template of the site over to the default beez just to see if it was a template specific bug and even on the beez template the buttons would not show.
Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I recently did a new install of Hikashop onto an existing system that has used Mijoshop for years. They seem to be abandoning it so moving to Hika as soon as possible. We imported all the items, categories, etc. and I set up a couple of demo menu items to see the layouts. They look fine except none of them have the add to cart buttons anywhere. I have read through several things on the forums saying stuff to turn on in the settings, etc. but none of them seem to work.
Hikashop button css in the config is set at hikabtn
front end cSS is set to OLD
styles for front end default
back end css default
extra css for add to cart is set to hikacart
wishlist buttons are set to hikawishlist
catalog mode is off
the items all have a large number of items in stock (digital downloads)
I also tried swapping the template of the site over to the default beez just to see if it was a template specific bug and even on the beez template the buttons would not show.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316775
by maestroc
Replied by maestroc on topic After installing Hikashop and importing items from Mijoshop no Add To Cart
I should mention that if I add a new product to the category on that one it shows up with the add to cart button... It is only showing up without it on the products that I imported from Mijoshop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316776
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After installing Hikashop and importing items from Mijoshop no Add To Cart
Hi,
From what I can see the issue is linked to this message you have on each product details page:
"This item will be sold starting on 2106-02-07"
This indicates that the system believes you have something entered in the "Available from" setting of the product and that the date entered is in the future.
So I would recommend to check on that.
And if you want, you can change that value for all your products in one go with a mass action via the menu System>Mass actions.
There, you can use an action "update the values" on the product_sale_start column with the "string" mode and the value empty. Once you process the mass action, it will remove that date from your products and you should hopefully see the add to cart buttons.
From what I can see the issue is linked to this message you have on each product details page:
"This item will be sold starting on 2106-02-07"
This indicates that the system believes you have something entered in the "Available from" setting of the product and that the date entered is in the future.
So I would recommend to check on that.
And if you want, you can change that value for all your products in one go with a mass action via the menu System>Mass actions.
There, you can use an action "update the values" on the product_sale_start column with the "string" mode and the value empty. Once you process the mass action, it will remove that date from your products and you should hopefully see the add to cart buttons.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #316779
by maestroc
Replied by maestroc on topic After installing Hikashop and importing items from Mijoshop no Add To Cart
Awesome! TY but one question. I don't see Mass actions in the system menu. I went to the back end, Hikashop > Configuration > System but not finding a Mass actions item anywhere even when searching for mass in the various menus.
Edit- never mind. Now I see it. Wasn't waiting long enough for the system drop down. Thought it was in the tabs below somewhere. TY!
Edit- never mind. Now I see it. Wasn't waiting long enough for the system drop down. Thought it was in the tabs below somewhere. TY!
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by maestroc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds